Global Relations Foundation – GRF
Known as (Organization Inter-Cultures) also known as Jace Owie Foundation.
GRF is an international NPO Organization with missions and visions aimed at promoting Youth, Inter-Nation and Cross-Cultural development. GFR is responsible for enhancing Global peace and progress through her major aims and objectives. We create opportunities on a global scale for young potentials, entrepreneurs and cultural diplomacy to meet the partnerships needed to achieve individual, societal and organizational growth and progress.
The GRF was registered as a full trustee with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria (CAC) in 2017, with Jace Uyi Owie as the president and chairman board of trustees.
- German Government ( Federal Foreign Office)
- Mayor Of College Park ( USA)
- Mayor of Capitol Heights (USA)
- Unione Africana Italia (Europe)
- MC Tagwaye Foundation ( Africa)
- State Ministry for Youth and Special Duties and more
Some of Our Projects :
- The Project Inter-Cultures (EUROPE)
- Congress Inter-Cultures (Venice, Italy)
- West Africa Food and Job Center (pending)
- Foreign Tech Program for returnees
- Music Inter-Cultures Project also known as Entertainment Inter-Cultures – features celebrity cross-cultural tours, festivals, arenas and more
- Some of Our Past and Present work/Project Associates:
- Senate of Maryland (USA)
- German Embassy (Abuja)
- Consulate General of Germany (Lagos) His Excellency, Ingo Herberts
- Honourable Minister for State Education (Nigeria)
- Mr Vincent Idele-Iyen ( Nigeria Union President (Europe)
- Mayor of Capitol Heights (USA)
- Mayor of College Park (USA)
- Honourable Commissioner for Youth and Sports (Mika Omonokha)
- Palace of the Oba of Benin
- His Royal Majesty, Owaa Oru of Ekiti State and more
Some of Our Departments:
CROSS-CULTURAL EXCHANGE OFFICE:
This project office is classified into two main sub-offices.
A. High School Short Term Internship Office (HSSTI); This office is responsible for career preparation through Cross-cultural Internship, Cultural Immersion and Cultural exchange and educational travel learning tour/excursion programs for High school students.
B. Foreign Affairs Club (FAC); Also known as ‘De Foreign Affairs Club’. This office is responsible for the placement of University students for internships abroad purposely to equip, assist and impact them with the needed knowledge, skill and technical training they need for great career success.
FOREIGN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE; This office is responsible for building a global voice for vulnerable Communities and persons in order to help them reach their desired level of growth progress. Functions cuts across community awareness/sensitization, development programs, relief programs, anti-human trafficking programs, and refugee support programs.
FOREIGN CULTURAL BUSINESS OFFICE: (Cultural Diplomacy) This office is responsible for hosting of foreign dinners and foreign festivals to build international platforms for business, community, Inter-Nation and cultural progress.
B: ENTERTAINMENT INTER-CULTURES
this department is responsible for our cultural diplomacy entertainment programs featuring celebrity inter-culture foreign tour projects, festivals, concerts and events geared towards promoting cross-cultural peace, unity and progress through entertainment.
- Migration Short Film funded by the German Government
- Congress Inter-Cultures – Berlin, Germany
- Congress Inter-Cultures – Venice, Italy
- Back to School Scholarship Project
- International Relief Project in partnership with the German Embassy (Abuja)
- Free Youth Employability Self-wealth Creation training Project
- Diplomats Forum Dinner in partnership with the Consulate General of Germany, Lagos ( His Excellency Ingo Herberts)
- 10000 Youth Empowerment Skill training Project in Edo State
- Entertainment Inter-Cultures Projects
- High School Student Travel Learning Traineeship Project (Europe/USA)
- Migration Research Project in partnership with the First Secretary ( German Federal Foreign Office – Friedrich Birgelen) and many more